The Blink indoor camera’s next generation.
Having an encounter with the best Blink indoor camera is like finally finding gold after panning for so long. It takes a lot of time, effort, and energy to find gold and if you are reading this article right now, then that simply means you’ve found the gold you’ve been searching for. Best Blink is a collection of Blink cameras which include Blink indoor, Blink outdoor camera, and Blink doorbell I can tell you for certain, the Blink indoor camera is awesome.
Read more: Top 5 Wireless Outdoor Security Cameras
You don’t have to worry about your home, your kids, and your family anymore. The camera is impeccable, it’s very affordable so you don’t go out of your budget, it works with Alexa and it has just the storage space you need. One thing I can assure you is that the Blink indoor camera will take care of, is your private needs and security. Blink is here now so you can finally sleep peacefully. I hope you will be rushing to get yours after going through this article.
- Great price
- Ideal for small spaces
- Color night vision
- Super easy installation
- Built-in Alexa integration
- Super affordable subscription package
- Narrow field of view
- No pro monitoring
- Package dimension: 7.72 x 5.12 x 2.91 inches
- Item weight: 13.7 ounces
- Item model number: 53-023403
- Batteries: 2 AA lithium batteries require [included
- Field of view: 110o diagonal
- Video resolution: Record and view in 1080p HD video
- Manufacturer: Immedia
- Date first available: September 1, 2020
How to set up
- Download the Blink app and create an account on it.
- Connect to Wi-Fi after plugging in the sync module.
- Insert the included batteries and then app your camera to the app.
Features and Details
- The very first thing that will make your life a lot easier is the Blink App which you download on your phone. Through this app, can see and control everything in your home even if you are miles away. The app makes it easy for you to understand every system and part of the camera.
- Blink home monitor app permits you to get customizable motion alerts on your phone. With this, you are safe from heart attacks because you will only be alerted when you need to be. You are safe from false alarms. You also get privacy zones that allow you to see only what you care about.
- Talking about a storage plan, you are completely covered with the Blink Subscription plan. this plan allows you to store your photos and videos in the cloud for just $3 per month and per camera and just $10 monthly for unlimited cameras found in the same location. You get a 30-day free trial of the Blink subscription plan but that’s not all. You can also save your stuff locally from up to 10 Blink cameras to the Blink Sync Module 2 through a USB flash drive which of course is sold separately.
- I know how annoying it could get if you have to constantly get your battery charged but with Blink you can rest easy. Blink comes with AA lithium batteries which have two-year battery life. What a relief.
- Hear, see and speak to people and even pets in your home in real-time with live view. This is also made possible by the two-way audio features found in the Blink app.
- Use just your voice to monitor your home. I know you will be wondering how possible this is but I bring you good news. Blink works with Alexa and so it is easier to monitor your home via Alexa-enabled devices. Arm and disarm your camera, stream your live videos, and do much more.
- See what’s happening in your home both in the day and at night with infrared night vision. With this, darkness has been defeated and so you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
- No professional installation is needed and no wiring is required. Blink has a very easy setup design which you can do all by yourself with nobody’s help. Everything you need to kick start is found in the box.
- Blink indoor is very affordable and can totally fall within your budget. It is sold on Amazon at only $79.99 which is very affordable, especially as compared to other security cameras. The monthly subscription bundle is even more amazing as it costs just $3 monthly
- With Blink, you can be sure of your safety as you can arm and disarm your camera. You don’t have to worry about intruders anymore. Blink will help alert you immediately
This is a golden opportunity for you to be part of everything going on in your home even if you are miles away. The Blink Indoor camera literally saved my home so why don’t you give it a try? You have nothing to lose.